Tuesday, March 7, 2017

"Pretty in Pink" for D-lish Scraps - March Inspiration Board

Hi Everyone,

Here today to share the March inspiration board over at D-lish scraps and isn't it just divine?


The girls and I were discussing and apparently there are people out there that don't like pink?? Can you believe that?  For me, Pink is my all time favourite, especially baby pink and it was so fun to create with it for this project.


I started the page with the white background and the Cocoa Vanilla 'XOXO' cut file elements.  After deciding their position I added some misting and adding Shimmerz using the packaging technique.  Once I was happy I stitched the pieces in place.


Next, I added the vintage lace to the top with some machine stitching.  I began work on my photo mat which I have anchored from the top of the lace.


I've added in a stack of D-lish Scraps bits and pieces and lots of paper layers too.

Here you can see the veneer frame I've added to my paper layers, which I've painted with gesso and added Shimmerz as well as a flourish piece cut from my Silhouette.

I hope you are all pink lovers and will give the challenge a go!


Thanks for popping by today.
Gwen xo

No comments: