"You and Me" for D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone,  Happy Friday to you all!

Back again to share another page with you, this time for D-lish Scraps AND it's another pic from my 40th Birthday party.


The idea for this layout came from one of the December Cybercrop Challenges set by Anthea  - To use Circles + Wire.. remember this one?


Whilst I didn't add the wire, I thought it was a great starting point for a layout, something to start the creative process flowing and I don't normally use circles in my designs so it was fun to step out of my comfort zone a little.  So if you haven't joined our great group on Facebook, The Scrap Suite - You really need to, so much inspiration and fun and prizes, yep prizes!!

So as you can see, lots and lots of circles in my background all punched out of some left over pattern paper.


I have then added some punched hearts and stitching details for interest.  I have also added a Shaped Wooden Button to finish off the circles in some places.  I have only just found these cute little Jewelled Cabochon Flowers aren't they the sweetest!!   You can also see the Bitty Bow Clips which I love!!!


Here you can see how all the little pieces have worked together, I've added a Flairwood beads and D-lish-Dots - Enamels, some super small hearts and the jewelled flowers all in a scattering around the page.

One more close up, this time you also get a glimpse of my paper layers, the Wood Veneer title and the butterfly Flair.

So I hope I've inspired you to give some of our challenges a go, step outside your comfort zone a little and I'm sure you will love the end result!

Products used:
Printed Tag Packs
Flair
Jewelled Cabochon Flowers

Wood beads
Resin Flowers
D-lish-Dots - Enamels
Shaped Wooden Buttons
Bitty Bow Clips
Wood Veneer Title


thanks for  popping by,
Gwen

Labels: