"Real Love Story" for D-lish Scraps - February Inspiration Board - Fresh Cut

Hi all,

Here for a quick share today.  Have you seen the new February Inspiration board over at D-lish Scraps??

Loving the fresh vibe of these colours although I will admit, with Australia Day just passed, I was thinking Aussie Aussie Aussie!!



and here is my take... I went more with the warm yellows and creams and teamed them with white and a pop of the that bright light green.  I made sure to include a floral paper as part of my signature style, but these are colours I wouldn't normally scrapbook with so it was so fun to try something different!!!


Of course, I've included some close ups for you as well.



The image of  the buttons inspired me to add this one, such a pretty floral. I didn't need any inspiration to add that sequin bow, they fit on any project - I was just super happy I had one in the perfect shade of green! :)


I particularly love the light wood colour of these wooden hearts, they were a perfect match as well and really added some warmth to the layout.



thanks for  popping by,
Gwen




Labels: