Tuesday, January 24, 2017

"Make A Wish" for D-lish scraps

Hi everyone,

Back again today for my 2nd share this month for D-lish scraps and today I have a birthday layout to share with you.


Now I know you might be thinking, the page doesn't have her age on it!!!  It's ok, this is one of many many shots of the day and her age is well documented :)  There are many times I create just for the love of it and this certainly was one of those days!

This idea for this layout started with those big bold fussy cut flowers and their bright colour which I wanted to team with Pink of course!  After the fussy cutting was done, I stitching on the vellum paper in 2 sections and let that dictate the design of my page.


I also had the wood veneer frame square mini pack that I knew I wanted to use with the striking background paper.


I also wanted to use these divine bright pink paper flowers and teamed them with the resin flowers which come in these super fab grab bags filled with lots of pretty colours.  Add in lots of layers and the layout was complete.

Products used:



thanks for  popping by,
Gwen

No comments: