Friday, December 2, 2016

"Happy Day" for D-lish Scraps - December Inspiration Board

Hi all,

Time I get to share the December Inspiration board "Peaches and Cream".  As soon as I saw this mood board I thought OH YES, L.O.V.E!!

It is very me so creating with it was ohh so much fun!



I started with the beautiful ombre pattern paper from the Maggie Holmes Gather collection and then had the idea to create a giant shaker pocket for the background.  Punched circles and sequins were stitched inside and wash added for a little more detail.

I added lots of paper layers to my photo mat including one of my favourite doilies and some paper flowers.  The perfect finishing touch was the white sequin bow, a D-lish scraps must have.  For the stitch-able heart I painted it with white acrylic paint and let dry.  I then stitched with some pink thread.

Here are the close ups so you can see all the details.







Until next time,

Gwen xo

No comments: