Saturday, December 24, 2016

"Elfie Selfie" for D-lish Scraps

Merry Christmas everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season getting lots of craft time and taking lots of photos!!

I have a fun Christmas layout for you and I just love how it came together.


It started with a simple star shape die cut from my background paper and then paper layers added stating with a paper baggie.  It was a little wide for my photo stack so I simply trimmed some off with my paper trimmer and sewed around the edge.  I also added a Printed Tag for something fun.



For some subtle sparkle, I added a white Sequin Bow and can you see the beautiful sparkle from the gold Punchinella


The fabric flower is actually the bottom layer of the Mini Heirloom Flower.  I pulled off the bottom layer when I used the flower in another layout and thought I wonder if I will ever use it!!  Well, yes, I did, I simply added a button to the centre and it was perfect!  You can also see in this close up the pop of the colour in the Resin Flowers.



Lastly I'll leave you with a close up of all my paper layers, I love the mix of the soft Paper Doilies and then the sparkle of the Punchinella, then wood veneer for texture.

Products used:

5x7 Paper Bag
Sequin Bows
Mini Heirloom Flowers
Punchinella
Paper Doilies
Printed Tag
Resin Flowers


No comments: