Wednesday, November 23, 2016

"Love, Love, Love You" for D-lish Scraps

Happy Thursday D-lish fans, Gwen here again today for another layout share.

I'm going brights with this one with one of my favourite colour combos Pink and Yellow!


This layout actually started out with the hand scripting.  I saw a quick little video on Facebook and it made it look so easy I thought I'd give it a try.  So, I pulled out a large piece of water colour paper and just went about scripting the word 'love' over and over.  I chose two of my favourites, fussy cut them out and stitched them onto my background.  Everything else was added around this design element.

 I've combined a tag from a Past Kit Bit and the Wordfetti to create the base of my lower cluster and added some Resin Embellishments and Enamel Dots/Shapes to finish it off.



and of course, I had to add a bit of sparkle and a pop of yellow with this Sequin bow and a Heirloom Flower.


To add to my bold title, and add interest to the top of the layout, I thought I'd make a feature out of the Enamel Dots,  mix them with paint drops for added subtle texture and some other elements including the Resin Embellishments which I love.

Products used:

Sequin bows
Heirloom Flowers
Resin Embellishments
Enamel Dots/Shapes
Wordfetti
Past Kit Bit
Printed Tag Pack - Dip Dye
Paint Chip tabs


No comments: