Monday, October 10, 2016

She is my Happy Place for D-lish Scraps

Well hello there,

I can't tell you how excited I am to be part of the D-lish Scraps team and today I'm here to share the first of my layouts for them.

I thought it would be fun today to share one of the layouts I submitted in my DT application.  It was inspired by the wonderful challenge Krisy set back during the June Cybercrop.  I missed the deadline to upload it, so when the DT call out came up, I thought it would be the perfect choice.

If you are not a member of the Scrap Suite, on Facebook you're missing a heap of fun, so be sure to check it out.

So here is my layout:




 and this was the challenge:


I loved making the tag and then adding it to a layout.  This is something I would not have done hadn't it been for the challenge!  and of course, you get some close ups...

I am totally addicted to the Pick N Place Bows, I just cannot get enough of them.  You will also see I've used the Paper Doilies which come in a great range 3.5 inch to 6.5 inch AND different designs as well - these are so nice to put in-between your paper layers.

You will also see some Enamel Dots and Sequins.

I also wanted to share a newly created layout today - something bright and fun.  


This one features the wonderful new puffy alphabet stickers, I L.O.V.E these!!!  In my close up below, you can see that I have sewn them in place - they are soft enough to go through the sewing machine beautifully. 


and the main embellishment cluster complete with tassel.


Here I've used the wood veneer square mini pack as an extension of my photo mat and main cluster.  It helps draw the eye along the diagonal of this page.  You will also see the new Paint Chip Tabs layered there in-between my papers... the perfect little touch in the nicest shade of pink.


How cute is this element from the Journal It's Wordfetti just snip them up and sew them on!  I've added a Paper Flower and Sequin to finish out the cluster.

Dish products used:


Thanks for popping by today,
Gwen







1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Hey Gwen, congrats on your new design team, enjoy!! Your layouts are so pretty, I love how you use such girly and pretty embellishments and the photos are lovely too.. I hope you have a great week ahead!!