Saturday, October 1, 2016

Another new adventure...

Hi everyone,

Here today to share some super exciting news I have been sitting on for a bit...  Crazy excited to announce that I have been chosen to be part of the D-lish Scraps design team!


I have loved D-lish for many years now so when my term on the Scrapbooking Memories Creative Team finished up, I jumped at the chance to try out and am so very very happy that I now get to design with and share my projects using these gorgeous products with you all!

AND, what a start... have you SEEN this months mood board??


STUNNING RIGHT?  and below is my layout.  


I really loved the boxes in the top right hand side image and used that idea as the background for my page.  I was also inspired by the sketch (who wouldn't be right) and although I didn't follow it exactly, it was a great starting point for my design.


 Totally loving on the Resin Embellishments right now.  And yes, my addiction to Paper baggies continues!

More goodies including a scrappers must have doilies and enamel dots!

Thanks so much for popping by today, and if you're new, welcome!!  Looking forward to sharing more D-lish Scraps layouts and some other paper adventures with you all again soon.

Gwen
xo





1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Good on you Gwen, I hope you have a wonderful time with d-lish and their lovely goodies!