Sunday, September 28, 2014

Look Who's Turning 7

Well, almost 8 actually, so it's time I did the layout for last years birthday!

Hi everyone,

Here today to share a little layout I finished off over the weekend.  This one was for the Dlish scraps monthly challenge.


I just loved this colour palette so I ran with that and I did "loosely" follow the sketch too.  I did use their "Just add paper kit" for the month too (well most of it) which kept things simple :)





thanks for popping by today.
Gwen
xox




5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous Gwen! Love the way you have used the colors and cute photo too! And thanks for joining in the D-Lish mood board this month too!

Sonia said...

This is such a lovely layout. Beautiful layering and gorgeous detail with the embellies. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps :)

Jo said...

Wow! this is lovely Gwen. I love all the layering of different papers. A gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining in at D-lish :)

Chloe :-) said...

Loving all the gorgeous layers and details! So much to look at :) thanks for joining in this month!

Melinda Sweetman said...

Love all of your layers, starting with that gorgeous background!! Those embellishment clusters are gorgeous too!