A new look for "About A Girl" and a challenge

Hi there everyone!

Well, notice anything different?  Yup, I have finally taken some time out to revamp my blog and I am super happy with its new clean look :)

Lots to share today starting with a couple of layouts I did at the My 2 Angels retreat recently.  It was so nice to get out of the house for a day and meet some of the lovely ladies I have been stalking online :)  All super sweet and oh so talented!!








I have also had some time today to create!  This is for a challenge over at the Scrap Suite for Dlish scraps cyber crop - what a wonderful bunch of ladies they have there, really, they are so fun!







I've used lots of Dlish goodies here, the sequin bow, the enamel dots and flair and those cute little kraft love hearts.  I have used the number 3 and lots of shapes, squares, rectangles, circles and hearts.

Hoping to get at least one more challenge done this weekend, just not sure which one to choose!

Hope you like the new digs - please let me know what you think :)

Until next time,
Gwen