Monday, September 15, 2014

2 layouts in 1 week = Happy dance


Well hello there,

This is what I love about crops, in particular Cyber ones.  I can scrap in my space with all of my things AND with the challenges, I'm motivated to actually create!

This was the second challenge for the crop I've done - I usually use tags but I have so many I thought it might be a good idea to use up a couple.


 Here is my layout, I've used 2 in the background/paper layers and then I found these cute letter tags so I've used them too.  I love love love the photos in this one, Chris took them...  having a pro photographer in the family does come in very handy for a scrap booker!!


and some close ups to show all the little details...



I love these little Dlish bows... in the sweetest green and pink!



Thanks for popping by, its great you are here :)

Gwen

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Yaaaa Gwen! So nice to see you getting into the challenges! Those photos are stunning, and the whole layout is so lovely! Love the letter tags! Enjoy the rest of your day!