Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dlish Scraps 5th Birthday Cybercrop - Challenge No 8

Well hello there,

I'm back with more entries for the Dlish Scraps Cybercrop.  This time it is for Challenge No 8:




I have never used this technique so I was keen to give it a try.  I wanted to see if I could use it in conjunction with the techniques I would normally use on a background and I must say I think it went super well!

Here is my take:


and no, I did not make the cake :)  I commissioned it though!


and here you can see my stamping - it's the turquoise colour.  Caitlin is now 7 and 1/2 so I have been wanting to scrap the photos of her 6th birthday for what seems like forever.  So glad to get a couple done this weekend - you will see the other one in the rainbow challenge.



more challenge entries to come!

Gwen

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally stunning layout! Wow!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely page! I didn't do these challenges, but this one sounds really interesting:)

Lizzyc said...

Your back ground has worked out perfectly I think! Love the whole layout and the cute embellies.. what a marvellous cake!

Karyn S said...

Gorgeous page Gwen, your background and all the gorgeous flowers you have used are awesome! I love how you have used this technique on your page :) thanks for joining in with this challenge. Good luck!