Tuesday, March 18, 2014

and a Partridge in a pear tree...

Hello again my crafty friends,

Here to share a few things today, first up more cards for Manor House... quite a variety of designs this month, playing with lots of colours and a big variety of the the divine MH flowers.

The first 2 feature some of the larger flowers which are fabulous features all on their own!





Next up a couple of Congratulations cards created with the beautiful Believe papers - such classic colours.




 

and lucky last my pesonal fav this month; I am so so loving yellow right now... 


and this is the "partridge in a pear tree" bit.. A fun couple of layouts I created for the Feb and March Scrapbook Savvy sketch challenge - you all know how I love me a sketch challenge :)


March sketch entry:



Thanks for popping by and getting this far!
Gwen



1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen! I hope you are having a good day!! Your cards so are pretty and fabulous layouts too!! have a good week!