Friday, February 14, 2014

So what is going on?

Hi everyone,

Seems I'm turning into a "once a month" blogger... what is with that?? I guess it's got a lot to do with me doing a lot less scrapping and  crafty stuff in general. Having said that, I am still doing quite a bit, card making mostly and lots of organising of my craft space and that counts as something crafty right??  I am still really enjoying my cards right now and have had a heap accepted for publication **happy dance**.  I have also done a bit of Project Life - not that I'm ready to share it!!... I'm finding it good not to, so I do feel the pressure to make it perfect.  Having said that I'm still working on December!!! lol

I do also have a little secret squirrel project on the go, more on that soon!

Onto my Manor House projects for this month...

First up a card using their beautiful Believe papers:



Next a sweet little birthday card using some new Basic Grey...




and ready for Valentines day...





I'm off to Melbourne next week with a girl friend to the Scrapbook Expo and am super excited!  My first trip away from the family and little Caitlin EVER so a little apprehensive but I'm sure they will be fine AND I know it will be a great girls weekend away. If you are going please let me know, I'd love to meet you!!

There may not be too much happening on the blog, but there is a lot going on in the background right now!

Thanks for popping by today,
Gwen


2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I'm sure there is!!! And these cards are just gorgeous...especially like the very top one....those blooms are YUM!! Ooooh.....I'd LOOOOVE to get to an expo one day......hope you enjoy every minute!!!!!!!...& don't miss your girl toooo much:):)

Lizzyc said...

Your cards are really beautiful, have fun at the show and I am sure your family will be fine!,