Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Manor House cards to share today

Hello there everyone!

I have a Manor House card share today, I so love working with these flowers and they just come up so well on cards.  Speaking of cards, I'm doing so many of late, my poor scrapbooks are having to take a back seat! It got me thinking actually, just how many crafty things I am "into".  It tends to go in phases and they all tend to jostle for my attention but cards are definitely winning right now!








and I have started on the Christmas cards!!!  These ones are using the beautiful new Manor House Believe papers...






Hope you get some time to spend on your crafty pursuits, 
See you next time lovelies, thanks for popping by.
Gwen

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Your cards are beautiful. Love them all, but really love the colours in the last one
Mary

Lizzyc said...

These look lovely Gwen, those flowers are gorgeous!

Lizzy Hill said...

Saw the 1st ones & loved them...then the white ones came...loved them more...then those GORGEOUS popping colors of the flowers in the last ones.....man! The whole lot are AMAZING...& yes, it's funny how we create in 'phases & stages':):):)!!!!!!!