Thursday, September 19, 2013

Huge Manor House share...

Well hello there,

Lots and lots of Manor House projects to share today - I hope you have a cuppa!!

First up a layout, Caitlin with her Nanna Wruck...



I just love the "Razzles" flowers - for this page I removed the sparkly centre and added a pearl brad.



Next a little card set...


Next a little play with some masks and a classic colour combo - pink and green...






A little different colour combo for me - how I do love red though!!


A flower bed for this one and using my fav paper right now - Maggie Holmes by Crate paper.







and a sneak of a card set... appearing in Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Mag soon!!


AND, last but by no means least, did you see I created a card kit for Manor House?


Be sure to check it out here!!

I've been busy haven't I :)

Thanks for poping by today xox
Gwen


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen, how are things with you!!? Hope all is well.. these all look wonderful.. love how you indulge your creations with lots of beautiful flowers!! Have a wonderful weekend!

sandi said...

Wow! These are all soooooooooooo pretty! <3!

Lizzy Hill said...

You've been HUGELY busy...so nice to see what you've been up to...hope things are working out for you:):) my fave is the everyday moments one...sooo cute of your girl & the texture looks great. As always, you SOOOOO rock flowers:):):) and congrats on the card publishing!!!!!