Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just for fun...

Well hello there fellow bloggers,

It's been a cold rainy weekend here on the coast, the perfect weather for chilin at home doing a little craft.  So I thought I'd spend some time working on a layout "just because" and I ended up with a Scrapbook Savy sketch which I really loved...


and here is my take, I've rotated it so I could use my cloud paper - Neapolitan from American Crafts.



Just the one flower on this one but it's a big one!


How cute is the little bunny, she is from Craft Queen... LOVE!

Thanks for popping by today..
Gwen


6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen! How are things? It seems like ages since the craft show!! That was so much fun!! This layout is really lovely, I love the big flower and the bunny is mega cute!! Take care down there, it sounds like the weather is going to be nasty for a few days...xx

Chloe :-) said...

Totally adorable!! This one really stood out in the gallery and I just love that Big flower!!

sandi said...

This is just precious! <3! So sweet!

Cheryl said...

Wow Gwenn, looove it!!! xx

Denyse B├ędard said...

WOWOwBeautiful page!!

Monica said...

So lovely! Love the beautiful, soft colours! Really precious photo too! xoxo