Thursday, April 4, 2013

Manor House share...

Well hello there,

A few Manor House pieces to share today... busy busy busy.

First up a quote book I made with some of my favourite bible quotes... a little something pretty for my craft space.  OHH so many delicious Manor House flowers on this one... love them all!  I've created this using one of the acrylic albums that were all the rage a while back, had this one for 5 years LOL, and thought it was about time I gave it a go.





Next up a little layout for Easter...




This Prima mask is the best... so delicate and perfect for the base of a flower cluster.


and last up.. a layout I did with some recent photos of our trip to Fiji... my 2nd trip and I just love that place... will be going back too!





These Thickers are my fav of all time, by Maggie Holmes.... divine.  Love the gold and blue combo and my new fav mask, by Prima.

A big shout out to all those who visit - love that you all pop by my little blog... especially when I have simply had no time at all to visit yours... but that is another story for another day :)

Thank you friends!
Gwen


4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI Gwen! I hope life is ok for you!! These creations are gorgeous! I love that little album it is bursting with yumminess and flowers!! Love the layout too on your cute bunny and had a giggle at your layout fiji time.. yes they certainly run on fiji time over there.. no rush man!! take care!!

Monica said...

wow! Absolutely gorgeous work!
xoxo

sandi said...

Wow! These creations are full of gorgeousness! <3!

Sanna Lippert said...

these are all gorgeous - especially love the "time" layout!! soo pretty!!
Hugs, Sanna