Sunday, March 17, 2013

Manor House Card share

Well, happy Sunday to you all, I hope you all had a lovely weekend.. We finally had some sun and it was so wonderful.  I am not a huge "out-doorsy" type, but weeks on end of rain was not something I liked!!  We have been to the park, had lunch on the water and spent an afternoon sitting on the back porch of my sisters in the sun :)

Here today to share a card set I created for Manor House... I really like doing my cards in sets of 2, I think it's quicker..  Colours are sorted and the 2nd card is really just the scraps of the 1st if you get what I mean.



I have painted the larger flowers with Glimmer Glam - my new best friend.. I know, it's been around for ages but lately it is my new discovery.  Also love the grey ones, they call them oatmeal and they are delicious!

Thanks for popping by
Gwen

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

These are just sooo lovely...& I'd never thought about doing 2 cards at once..but it really makes sense!!!! Love those oatmeal coloured flowers ...glad you've had some sun, too:):):)

Sandra said...

What a great idea to make two and it makes such a lot of sense, not to mention building your stash. These are really pretty and I love those flowers.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. These two cards are so lovely.. I love the blue with the grey.. how soft these two colors are together.. and what a good idea to do 2 cards.. makes good sense!!

sandi said...

Wow! Love these! So, so pretty!