Ok, so it's been a while....

Happy Monday evening to you all!!  Well, I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted...eeeep!!!  Unfortunately, I don't really even have an excuse, not a good one anyway, except that I've been struggling a bit getting into a new routine with Caitlin's school and work, and fitting in her Ballet and homework and swimming and you know, all that every day life stuff!! So, my lil old computer and blog is being neglected and so too are your blogs I'm afraid - I am ever so sorry I have not popped by to see all your beautiful creations and leave some love!!!  I have however still found time to create though, I don't think I could get through a day without some form of scrapping getting done, and today I have heaps to share!!

First up some Manor House creations...




A friend of mine lost there beloved pet a few months back and it was a tough reminder that they are not with us forever, and inspired me to scrap a long overdue page of my "boy" :)





I fell in love with this paper as soon as I saw it and the colours inspired this creation.  Also had a play with some gesso and glimmer on the Rue flowers and very happy with the colour match!  The cute lil doilies are from Typo - love that place!

Next up some cards created for a Valentines day feature... using Crate paper, addicted right now, this is an older line though, still delicious...





Now, I know all you purists out there will say, how on earth are you going to post that?? ..and I say, I'm not going too, a card as special as this one gets hand delivered :)


Same as this one :)

I also am super excited about this layout created for Craft Queen using the new Kaisercraft range "Lu Lu & Roy"- the absolute perfect colours for my photo - and a dear photo of Nanna Wruck and Caitlin having a special chat - what about I'll never know (secret Nanna/Granddaughter business I suspect)...


You can see this one at the Melbourne Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo - at the Craft Queen stand as well as some of my other creations.

Lots of Craft Queen goodies on this layout, twine, crochet flowers, Prima, Satin Seam Binding, mini roses... all available in store at Craft Queen.

Phew!! and that's it (for now) I have also done this months challenge over at Orange Paperie which I will need to share before the end of the month :)  So, I will be back soon!

Hope you are all safe and well and feeling inspired!
Gwen