Sunday, January 6, 2013

Craft Queen Rainbow cards

Hi there,

How is everyone's weekend going?  Mine has been mixed actually, shopping and chores today and I finally took the time to take my Christmas tree down.  It is Caitlin's birthday on Monday and I ALWAYS make sure it is down before that to keep her birthday and Christmas as separate as possible!  Then time for some creating for me which is always fun :)

I'm here today to share what I like to call "Rainbow Cards" which I have created for Craft Queen.  These are a great way to use up scraps of paper and since I store my scraps by colour it's a fast way to
co-ordinate a card - just open the "pink" draw and choose a couple of scraps - layer them up, add a ribbon and you are done :)






  



I have kept the design similar for each and just mixed up the colours, layers, ribbon and embellishments; all available in the Craft Queen store.  Be sure to pop over there and check out the blog, there is a giveaway happening!!

Gwen












3 comments:

Nicole said...

these are just gorgeous Gwen!

Lizzy Hill said...

Really, really neat idea, Gwen...& they look so adorable AND they all look so different, even if the design is the same. You're one clever chicky:):):)

Sanna Lippert said...

these are great, Gwen!!!