Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scrap Friends Colour challenge #8

Hi everyone,

Time to share my last Colour challenge for the DT at Scrap Friends and its another stunner....


I really didn't know which of these beautiful colours to choose at first so I kinda went with all of them - I kept the background pink the same as the inspiration and went from there.



So many Scrap Friends yummies!!



Hope you have a chance in all of the craziness of Christmas to give this one a go... I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of different layouts for this one.

Gwen







2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI Gwen I hope you are having a good weekend! The days are busy and flying by for me!! Your layout is so beautiful, I love the layers and the bling and of course the flowers.. take care!!

Kim said...

Beautiful layout, Gwen! Love how you have layered the lace...very pretty effect. Those colours are just so YOU! Keep up the awesomeness!!!