Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012 and why hello there 2013

Hi Everyone,

A few of my scrappy friends are sharing their favourite layouts from the year (1 per month) and I thought what a fab idea...

I have been very blessed to be a part of 4 design teams this year, Craft Queen, Manor House, Purple Pumpkin and Scrap Friends AND I also did a Guest DT spot for Orange paperie... and these layouts are a cross section of work from them - love them all!!

My first Step x Step for Manor House - before the start of this year I had done very few step x steps, now I've done a bunch!

High on my to do list for 2012 a monochromatic layout... definitely a fav!

This photo does it for me AND I took it! - Love the colours too.  This was for a Scrap friends sketch challenge.

This one has the most divine vintage lace in the background which I love.  Also love the black features.  This was for Manor House.

A layout I created for my Manor House DT application - have scrapped heaps more "me" this year.


For Craft Queen - loved using Collections "boutique" range and this one went 'on tour' with Nicole :)


Also for Craft Queen - I have wanted a photo like this forever so this year I set Chris up to take it!


One of the first layouts for Scrap Friends... Angela has the best sketches eva, (so detailed) I loved featuring washi tape for this one.


Also created for Scrap Friends, this time a colour challenge.


Another one created for Manor House - and another photo I took, I am getting better!



I love how different this one is, full of Purple Pumpkin goodness and that chevron pp is delish!  This is as funky as I get LOL


and last but not least, my creation for Orange Paperie - what a fab bunch of girls!!

Wishing you all a super special New Year, may it bring you all happiness and new adventures.  See you in 2013!

Gwen


7 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely smashing work Gwen! You have a lovely unique style! :D

Happy New Year! :D

Chloe :-) said...

Wow, your work is beautiful! Well done!!
Happy New Year to you :-)

Sanna Lippert said...

Gorgeous pages,especially love 5,6, 8 and 11 :)!
happy new year!!

Karen Shady said...

such wonderful, wonderful work my friend... wishing you and your family a safe and happy new year xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee whizz!! You've been a busy girl with all those DTs!!! You are a really GOOD photo takerer:):):) love that chevron-y one best...of course, they're all fab!!!!!!!! Hope 2013 tops 2012...might take some doing!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen!! Happy New Year! I love each and every one of these, I love the designs and flowers and wonderful photos, and wow you must be busy with 4 DT too!! I hope you have a great year this year, and I hope I can catch up with you again at the Brissy show!!

Heather McMahon said...

What a stunning collection of layouts! Hard to pick a favourite cos I love them all! What a year you've had!