Monday, December 17, 2012

Blossom Rainbow

Hello Hello and good day to you...

The craziness of Christmas is well and truly at my place so sorry if I haven't been blog hopping of late!!! Promise I'll catch up on the holidays :)

Here today for a quick share, a layout for Manor house creations featuring colour... I love colour and when I was given a theme of "Colour and lots of it" the first thing I thought of was a rainbow.  So off I went to emulate a rainbow  in a layout and this is what I came up with...






I am ohh so happy with how this came together - these were all off-cuts from my scraps draw which I then matched with the Manor House flowers :) and the pic Miss Caitlin in the backyard picking the flowers.


thanks for popping by today
Gwen

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

A rainbow of beautiful-ness..how cute that she's holding a flower, too!!!!!!! Really, really pretty...what you do best of all, I think:):):)

Lizzyc said...

Yes I know Gwen I have not had much scrapping time of late! I love this layout, really feels like a rainbow and i love the flow of the colors too.. take care.. have a good week!

sandi said...

Wow! This is just beautiful!!!! Love the array of flowers!

my2angels said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Gwen and wishing you all the best of health and happiness for 2013 xxx

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen. I hope you get time to relax and enjoy Chrismas ..Thanks for your friendship this year and I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas! Take care love lizzy

Sanna Lippert said...

gorgeous, as always :)!! hugs, Sanna