Thursday, November 15, 2012

Little Miss Manor House Flowers

Well hello there,

Here today with a quick share - I have been so so busy lately!! I have a feeling it is going to get worse with Christmas not too far away; least I can officially say now that I have started the shopping :)

Anyways, back onto why I'm here, A new layout of mine featuring Manor House flowers and The Scrap Cake papers. I thought I'd do a little mixing and matching with the paper ranges (which I do love to do); I've used Sweet Childhood and Summer City which is that wonderfully blue turquoise paper... yummy!


All beautiful Manor House flowers and some Purple Pumpkin twine...



thanks for taking the time to pop by today.
Gwen


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! Love that paper scrunching thing you do...looks great...started your shopping...yeek! You're putting me to shame....:):):):)

ScrapArtDesign said...

Love the friendly and shiny color on your page! Stunning work!

sandi said...

This is just soooooooooooooo sweet! Love it!

Karen Shady said...

hiya sweet :) just love this layout, as you know :) good on you for starting the Christmas shopping... I am still 'thinking' about starting lol.. We are having Christmas here this year, with about 28 family members arrgghhh!
have a wonderful weekend my friend xx