Monday, October 1, 2012

October sketch for Purple Pumpkin

Happy day to you all!

Here today to share the last of my DT  inspiration for Purple Pumpkin... It is with mixed emotions I share this layout as the past 6 months have gone by so very quickly and I have had the best time!!  I have had to look at my priorities and cannot keep up with the 4 design teams I am on.  I have also been doing this in my non-scrap world as I have been feeling so overwhelmed of late and honestly have just taken on too much of everything so I have made some tough decisions and let some things go.  It has been hard but for the best and I do feel good about it... any-ways, off on a tangent there a bit... I'm sure you all "get it" :)

 So, without further ado, here is the sketch created by the wonderful Crece Thomas.


As always, close ups first...




and the full layout... Now I know the title is in the "wrong" spot at first, it was just going to be "lovely day" which is in the right spot but I later added "Spring is"  :)


Hope you all get a chance to play along in October.

thanks
Gwen

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen, yes you have been so busy... I find just being on 2 DT is plenty for me... you put so much detail into your layouts I am sure they take quite some time to do.. this is really beautiful.. love all the flowers..the string, the banners, those cute heart buttons... and the back ground color makes it all pop!! take care of yourself!!

sandi said...

This is just beautiful! Yes, they will miss you there for sure!

Mitra Pratt said...

Dude totally get the too many commitments thing! Love this page with the pretty flowers!