Sunday, October 7, 2012

My first ever Step x Step for Manor House

Happy Sunday everyone,

Here today to tell you all about my very first Step x Step over on the Manor House blog!! Super excited to have this opportunity AND a little nervous too I must say!!  (I hope you like it!!)

Here is the layout....


and close ups of the beautiful flowers and my layers!




Be sure to pop over to the blog to see how I created this one, including a clever way to use up your old alphas to create the background.

Enjoy the rest of your day, it is BEAUTIFUL outside so I'm off for a swim... Just got to love the Gold Coast!!

Gwen

4 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

You were nervous??? Gwen, this is stunning! Congrats on such a fantastic layout! Those layers are amazing.

Gwen Wruck said...

Yes Heather, a little! Thanks so much for your kind words - I don't mind a layer or two!!! :)

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh Gwen, I just adore your layout. Love using up chippie letters, the background looks so effective with the letters used this way. Fabulous layers and of course those beautiful MHC flowers finish it off perfectly.

Patricia said...

so sweet page. Very very beautiful!