Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A new FAV made perfect with Manor House flowers

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am actually feeling like it is only Tuesday today, I'm out of sync this week as Caitlin had a student free day on Monday so today was her second day of school this week and it has really thrown me out!  It's ok though, Friday is going to feel like Thursday and I'm sure I'll re-sync over the weekend :)

Here to share a new favourite layout with you... I love it when a plan comes together!!  A little different with just the one main flower cluster... but its a big one!!


ohhh so many beautiful layers... seriously thinking about framing this one rather than squishing into a frame!



The new Manor House flowers are to die for!!!


ALSO, a big reminder to check out my little giveaway from Purple Pumpkin - See the post below... All you need to do is be a follower and comment on the post about your favourite Purple Pumpkin layout (all of which I have shared here too)  Easy, Peasy, Lemon squeezy!

Gwen

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely stunning.. there is something so very elegant about a ballerina, and your layout really is so pretty and elegant to match.. LOVE all the flowers..

sandi said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous!

ScrapArtDesign said...

Lovely photos and lovely LO!