Purple Pumpkin Princess


Happy Saturday to you all!

I'm here today to share some more of my Purple Pumpkin creations... First up a card I made for my Caitlin to go into her lunch box at school.  There was a school function that I just could not make due to work commitments, so I made this sweet little card for her as a surprise to let her know I was thinking about her that day and so, so wished I could have been there.


Next up a bright layout... close ups first... lots of Purple Pumpkin to show you on this one!

Purple Pumpkin feature flower and spotty buttons tops...

and see the doily peaking through and the twine..oh and the ticket to the left :)


The background for this layout was created by Caitlin at Kindy last year, I have trimmed to 12 x 12 and attached to a piece of card stock by sewing around the edge.  I based my design for the layout around her beautiful artwork.  I just love the large brush strokes and the arty feel...


Stay tuned for a little give-a-way of Purple Pumpkin coming soon :)
Thanks for popping by today,
Gwen