Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wonderful, Light Hearted, Beyond Measure Love

Well hello there,

Today I have a layout to share that I created for Craft Queen, and this is one of my new favourites.   My love for this one begins with the photo - I've been itching to get one like this since FOREVER - armed with examples I hit Chris up and he so so delivered, love it!  The rest just came together so well, like it was meant to be.  I so love it when a layout comes together in a magical way!!!




I also created this card using yummy Crepe ribbon and the new pearl centres and some delicious Collections paper.



Saving this one for someone special :)

Gwen

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is GORGEOUS & I know EXACTLY what you mean by when a LO comes together 'magically'...your card is really, really lovely too - liking that ribbon. YUM!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen, this layout is so gorgeous..love all the flowers.. I love the photo.. how cute.. and your card is really pretty too.. love those centers.. and yes some times I have had a layout just come together, makes creating a joy!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Gwen you are right! This photo is SO precious!!!! Your flower clusters are fantastic!!! Great job!!!!!Love it!!
xxx

sandi said...

Wow! Love these! That lo is a real beauty and I love the pic!

Kelly Foster said...

My oh my, this is so beautiful!! The flower clusters look amazing!