Scrap Friends August Sketch

Happy start of the month everyone!!  Time for a new sketch at Scrap Friends and this month was (I must admit) a bit of a challenge; Mainly because I just do not put 5 photos on a layout!!! Eeek... but you know what, that is the whole point isn't it, to challenge ourselves and grow in our craft and learn something new, AND, now that it is finished, I am really happy with how it turned out, so I guess you can teach an "old dog" new tricks... hehehe

Here is the sketch, for my take I rotated to the left 45 degrees.


Of course, some close ups first... very happy with my colours in this one.




and more close ups!!


and finally the full layout :)  OK, I did only fit 4, but one is 6x4 so that counts for 2 right???  My main problem is that I don't really like to shrink my photos, and that is what makes it hard.


Hope you like, and I can't wait to see what you create and what I can learn from you all!

Gwen