A few of my favourite things....

Well hello there to you all - and a special hello to my new followers, lovely to have you pop by!

Quite a few of my favourite things have come together for this one.. Purple Pumpkin, Craft Queen and the Orange Paperie August challenge - I just loved this inspirational pic!!!!



Close ups first - My feature paper is a little blue-er (is that a word??) than the pic but it was as close as I had and I'm on Scrappy diet at the moment, so no more shopping - until I use up some of this stash!!  I've saving up for the October craft show which I will go to with Mum :)

Lots of layers as normal... a real mix of flowers too.

One purple pumpkin button - I've used 4 on this layout... 2 calico and 2 pattern.



How pretty is that blue lace ribbon from Craft Queen!!

and the full layout...

The background is scraps of white card stock that I have run through my Sizzix using different embossing folders... I then just patch-worked them together and then covered with impasto and Gesso to stick them down....  I love how this worked out and it's a FAB way to use up my off cuts.  I will definitely be doing this again!


and another pic of me - what is going on here!!

Thanks for popping by - hope you all have a creative weekend :)

Gwen