Yummy Scrap Colour Pallet #3 at Scrap Friends

Time for a new Yummy Scrap pallet over at Scrap Friends and this one is a stunner!!



I couldn't resist creating 2 for this one, such soft pretty colours; right up my alley!!

First up is my 2nd ever canvas!! (some of you will remember the one I did for a friend who recently had a baby - I think this one is way better so will have to make her another one!!).  I wanted to create a pale version of the pallet, something very neutral and soft.   This one is for me and is already proudly on display in my craft space - my room is coming along now and I really should take some pics for you all!!







and the second project was a layout of me... I've been doing a few of these lately - the colour version is more vibrant but still nice and soft AND, my first project photographed with my new light box...fancy aren't I!!!  (I'm very happy with the set up by the way so lots of close ups)






I will also be doing a step by step over on the Scrap Friends blog soon to show you how I created this one so be sure to stalk the blog! hehehe


Hope you all get the chance to play along... I do love seeing what you all create when I pop by your blogs!

Gwen