Monday, July 2, 2012

July sketch for Purple Pumpkin

Hi Everyone,

Well the July sketch is up now over at Purple Pumpkin and today I thought I'd share what I created.

First the sketch...

and then close ups, lots of bits and pieces here.  The fabric round flower is Purple Pumpkin and I've mixed up the button in the centre with a pretty blue one I found at Spotlight in a bargain bin.  I just love digging in that place!!


The felt flowers I made with a new die I have by Memory Box, you can pick these up at Scrap Friends (This one is Pinwheel Posie) and the flowers are Manor house and A Lil Somethin.

See the cute lil kite in the back ground... teamed with Purple Pumpkin twine.

A purple pumpkin bee button...  there is also a cute lil bunny button which you will see on the full layout.

Just to show you the layers.... I just love dimension!

and now the full layout...

and something different, hand cut photos... she was such a cutie this day... Easter Sunday at Nanna's house and she was playing the Easter Bunny!!!

Thanks for popping by today, I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!
Gwen

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

She IS a cutie....so soft & pink...gorgeous blooms here....hope to get time for this one....time's short this month [very sad!!!]:):):)

Lizzyc said...

Oh Gwen, I always am delighted by your beautiful layouts and this one is one of your best! oh how cute, and so sweet.. I love all the layers and all the beautiful embellishments and the background paper is adorable!! love this one to bits!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Soooooooo adorable!!!! I love all the layers!! The hand cut photos make a great effect! And she is the cutest bunny ever!!!
Hugsss!!!

sandi said...

This is just too cute! Love the pretty mix with thatr precious pic!