Friday, June 8, 2012

My Everything


Hi Everyone, 

A rare layout of my hubby to share today.  He is usually the one behind the camera so when we recently went on a mountain walk and I made a special effort to grab the camera and get a shot of him. 

Close ups first...





Ohhh so happy with the background on this layout... I'm not sure if you can see the stickers there under the Gesso - in the photo above they say "love" and "family".  
I've had these FOREVER, (like 9 years) and am really trying hard to use up some older stuff and I came up with the idea to stick them down in patches and then Gesso over, and I really like how they turned out. There are some more in the top right hand side cluster as well.

The felt flowers are super old as well, that's 2 new things I can buy at the show!!


and I've been doing this a bit of late - just shoving some twine or ribbon under the photo or paper layer.  Adds another layer and some dimension.

The full layout.. doesn't he look handsome :)


Thanks for visiting and for your comments, they are very much appreciated - I do keep my eyes out for them!!
Gwen

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is neat! He looks lovely & the colours are great. Love those pp goodies specially the check button :):):)

sandi said...

Wow! There is so much to love about this lo...the colors, paint, and layers! Just fab!

Chloe :-) said...

LOVE how bright and fun this page is!!!

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Hi there i just stumbled across your blog and am now happily following! Love your work and i love the colours on this page!:)