Friday, June 1, 2012

June sketch for Scrap Friends

Hi there eveyone,

I love how busy the start of the month is with all the new challenges, they are always keeping me inspired!   I am getting super excited as we are only a handfull of sleeps away from the June craft show in Brisbane!!! YEAH!!!

Very excited to share with you the new sketch for Scrap Friends, which is up on the blog now.


For my take, I have flipped it totally upside down.  I loved the idea of having my title on the bottom part of the page and all my embellies coming from the base of my photos.  I have also adjusted it to fit 2 photos, but keeping with the sketch put some pattern paper in place of the 3rd photo.

Close ups - so many yummy goodies here, all available at Scrap Friends.




and the full shot... I just love the colours in this and the back and white photo combo.


Pop on over to the blog and say Hi, check out the other DT inspiration and why not give it a go :)

Gwen

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen! YES I KNOW!!! THIS TIME NEXT WEEK I WILL BE AT THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!YYYEEEEEEEEE!! (just a little bit excited!!!) I love your take on the SF sketch, I do like it turned that way too.. such gorgeous photos and scrapped in your lovely style of lots of layers, pretty colors and flowers.. I love your take on the sketch! Have a great weekend!!

sandi said...

Oh wow this is so pretty! Love the background pp and that banner is just fab!