Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yummy Scrap Colour Pallet #1 at Scrap Friends

Well hello there to you all.  I'm here today to share with you this fortnights challenge over at Scrap Friends.  You may recall at the start of the month we had our sketch challenge and that not only saw some inspirational ideas from the Design team, but also some absolutely fab entries!  Thank you to everyone who joined in!!!  This fortnight is what we call our "Yummy" challenge.  Yummy because it will always be based on a yummy inspirational picture - I have had a sneak peak of those ahead and ladies we sure are in for some sweet treats!!!... Here is this months....


For my take I have really featured the yummy blue/green back ground colour as the pictures I had already had a fair bit of pink in them. (I know, shocked aren't you!)

Check the chipboard doily I have not seen any like these before, so delicate and they come white so no need to paint.  I simply misted with Marshmallow glimmer mist for some sparkle.

and Prima of course...

Cute little stickers from Authentic - has words and phases.

and lots of fussy cutting :)


and now the full layout...


Yum on all accounts!!  I sure hope you pop over to the blog to see the rest of the DT's work and give this one a go.  There is a FAB prize up for grabs.
Gwen


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh Gwen, this looks gorgeous, and the photos make my mouth water!hehe!! I love the flowers and this is such a pretty color combo... love your take on the challenge!

sandi said...

Wow! This is just soooooooooooo pretty! Love what you've done with the pallette...perfect!