Sunday, May 6, 2012

Purple Pumpkin Wall Canvas and more...

A quick blog today to show you my recent Purple Pumpkin creations :) now up on the Purple Pumpkin blog. First up is my very first go at a wall canvas - I made it for a friend who recently had a beautiful baby girl... I'm really happy with the result, especially love the background and how I could make it all really dimensional.  Going to give another one a go for my scrap room now.


Close ups of the Purple Pumpkin goodies...yum! 


and I also made these 2 little bird cards - they have journalling blocks on them so I can use them for anything as the need arises.  Purple pumpkin buttons and twine and the mesh ribbon is craft queen.


Thanks for popping by.
Gwen

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen, these are beautiful.. the canvas is so sweet and the photo is adorable.. I am sure your friend will absolutely love it!! the cards look lovely and I am sure will be able to be used for any occasion!! Have a great day!

sandi said...

Wow! Your lo is just so pretty! Hard to take your eyes off of it! Just so precious! Love your cards too!

sandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
city said...

thanks for sharing..