Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A New layout for Craft Queen


Hi there everyone,

 I have always admired others monochromatic layouts and for ages and ages I have wanted to do one, so I finally did :)  It all started with these left over chipboard letters I had which I decided were way to large to ever be part of a title and then there were some that were different (not nice) colours and I thought I'm never going to use these up... until, brain wave... paint them with gesso (so they are a nice bright white and they look the same) and finally do that white monochromatic layout you always wanted to!!


and close ups...



Super happy with how this turned out!!

Craft Queen goodies:
Cob Web Ribbon
Crochet Flower
and
Kaiser Pearls

Flowers are Prima and Scrap Friends and the little ones I have no idea of sorry!! :)
Paper is Basic Grey.

Gwen

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen, this looks so soft and pretty.. white is always a stunning color to do on its own..

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous LO...GREAT chippy idea ~ will have to store that one away:):)

sandi said...

Oh wow! I love this. The colors look fab with the design and that beautiful pic!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This looks amazing, Gwen!!!