Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Inspiration

Happy Mothers day Mum!

Loved creating this layout of Nanna Borchers and Nanna Wruck taken in December last year at Caitlin's ballet concert.  She was so so proud to have both her Nanna's there to see her dance.  I was pretty proud too!


A stack of Craft Queen ribbon teamed with Kaiser paper and Manor House flowers.


and of course, for Mothers day, I wanted to make them each a card... and to stop any disappointment (not that there would have been any), I 've made 2 the same and just mixed and matched up the pattern papers :)  Close up first...

Love, love this Tulle... and the Rosebud ribbon.

Card One:

Card Two: 

To all the Mum's out there, Happy Mothers day, I hope you have 2 minutes peace and are able to go to the bathroom uninterrupted!! :)

Gwen


3 comments:

Leanne said...

So soft and pretty! You will have two very happy Mum's with those cards Gwen :)

sandi said...

Oh how pretty! So delicate! Love it!

Lizzyc said...

I always love coming by here as I love ribbons and lace and you always have plenty of that! Your layout is so beautiful and the photo is so precious.. and the cards look wonderful too!!!I hope you had a great Mothers day too..