May sketch for Scrap Friends

Hi there,

Did you know that Scrap Friends has 2 challenges per month?  A sketch challenge - check it out below AND a Yammy challenge (more on this in a few weeks).  

First up is the sketch challenge...  You need to create a layout and entries need to be in by the 14th of the month.

Here is the sketch to use...


I rotated it so the strip was on the bottom.  Close ups first... I have a few this time!




and now the full layout.  Just love the colours and with the sketch to guide me this one came together so well. 

One of the few shots I have of Easter this year - Caitlin just loves finding eggs!

Full list of products used can be found on the blog as well as the other DT samples at Scrap Friends.

Be sure to check them all out, they are AMAZING!!! I hope you can play along too.
Gwen