Saturday, May 5, 2012

May sketch for Purple Pumpkin

Wow, what a busy start to the month it has been. Today I'm here to show you the new sketch for Purple Pumpkins monthly challenge - it is now up and running on the blog ...

This is the sketch....loved this!!


and here is my take!  Oh so much fun to do a bright and funky layout!


I have used a STACK of Purple Pumpkin here. 
Satin flower
Spotty buttons
Vinyl heart
Twine
Bird Button
Spotty Top Buttons
Tickets

I hope you get the chance to play along- I will be checking in on all the entries and would love to see what you all come up with.  Oh yeah and you could win a Purple Pumpkin prize pack too!

Gwen




4 comments:

Cathy said...

So full of fun and vibrant colour Gwen.. LOVE IT..so yummy!! hugs :))

sandi said...

Love what you've done with the sketch...just so fab., so fun looking and pretty at the same time!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is BEAUTIFUL...I LOVE it...you've used the circle sketch sooooo well & all that gorgeous pp stuff...you're soooo lucky:):):)

Gwen Wruck said...

Aren't I just!!! Thanks for the love ladies :)