Journal

Hi Everyone,

So, I've done absolutely no scrapping this weekend but I have spent a heap of time cataloguing and going through my stash :)  With the craft show just 2 weeks away I needed a way to track what I have and what I don't in a way I can easily reference and take to the show with me...

So I picked up this pretty Journal


And inside: I used the sections to record different things... I also broke down each section into colours.

Neutral glimmer mists... Cut a square of 2x2 white Bazzill and sprayed then labelled.

This is Kaiser paint... cut out circles of white Bazzill and just put a splodge on each - then recorded the name next to it.

Blue shades of Kaiser....

and Washi tape... pinks and reds.  High of my list for the show to get more of.

I have also listed out my Sizzix dies and their numbers and punched all my punches onto paper and stuck in. (Sorry forgot to take a pic of that bit)

 I sorted the punches just into 2 categories, "Martha Stewart" and "NOT Martha Stewart" :)

Now that I have spent the time setting it all up, I think it will be easy to maintain and I know what I have and what I don't :)

Time well spent I think...
Gwen