Well hello there...

A huge hello to you all, especially the new faces, I see you there, on my side bar "following" my humble little blog, a big thank you for stopping by :) and your lovely comments.  We have hit 50 woo hoo!

Not too much to show you today, just some sneaks of some work I have been doing...  Lots and lots in the pipe line...

Craft Queen 

Scrap Friends

Purple Pumpkin

Also, if are an Aussie who has been living under a rock, you may not know about the June Scrapbook Expo.  It's the best best best scrapbook show of the year and I have been working on a heap of stuff for that.  Some of my work will be on display at the show.  Be sure to check out the web site for the Expo, Tim Holtz will be there and it's big, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing some of my online buddies there!  So, let me know if you are going!!

That's it for today - hope you all had a chance to create over the weekend.
Gwen