Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Signing off for Bird is the Word

Hello again,

Well, this is my last DT layout for BITW and this fortnights challenge word is Look/See. I had some fun with this one as it seemed to me that these words could in fact be on a layout about almost anything!!

With Easter photos on the top of my pile, I went with this...


I wonder where she gets her love of chocolate from... hmmm
and some close ups....


Chipboard is Scrapmatts and Can you see that lil Purple Pumpkin button peeking through there (on the left).... these make fabulous flower centres.



and another purple pumpkin button in the lower cluster.  Paper flowers are Scrap Friends and the lace ones are Handmade Halo - divine aren't they?

I had such a blast creating for Bird is the Word so it's not goodbye, just "see you around". 

I hope you get the chance to play along this fortnight.

Gwen



4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Ah yes we shall see you around... I certainly will!! what a marvellous layout to finish your Dt with.. I love all the chipboard swirly bits you have used.. and I can relate to a love of chocolate.. It is a delicious food!! Have fun in your new roles!

Karen Shady said...

oh, what an adorable LO Gwen... love the title too xx what a fabulous LO to finish out your term on xx

sandi said...

This is soooooooooooooo pretty! Love everything about it!

stacey said...

stunning just stunning. i HAVE LEFT YOU AN AWARD ON MY BLOG IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POP ON OVER AND HAVE A LOOK.