Scrap Friends Design Team Call out

Hi Everyone,

Did you know that Scrap Friends is having a Design Team call out?  Well they are, and they are looking for all sorts of scrappy people at all levels of experience so I thought why not give it a go? You need to create a brand new project just for the call out inspired by the below photo.  They have a great on-line store with all the best brands and this really neat way to search for products by colour, theme, manufacturer etc AND what I love the most is that they are local to me, so delivery is overnight!!! Yeahhh for me!

Here is the inspiration for your entry:


I really loved this colour combo - so easy to work with.
So here is what I came up with, close ups first so you can see all the pretties :) (Prima flowers and resin, Martha punch, Scrapware and Kaiser chippie, Craft Queen button and Glitz Design paper and those pretty pearls are My2Angels)




I don't think I will ever get sick of that yummy satin seam binding from Craft Queen if you don't have any of this yet, you NEED IT!

and the full layout...

How well did that background turn out!  So pleased with it.

So that is my entry... if you want to give it a go (and why not!) you can check all the details out here entries close at the end of the month.

Gwen