New month, New challenge... March

Hi there everyone,

Today I woke up to settled in pouring rain... Sooo nice for a lazy Saturday. I do think of all those people affected by floods though, stay safe everyone!!!

It is the start of a new month and a fab new challenge over at Craft Queen. This month we have 2 sketch challenges, one for card makers and one for scrapbookers...

This is Petrina's sketch for scrappers



and this one is from Liz for card makers



and here is my take... I used Petrina's sketch and kept it pretty much exact (which is odd for me I know!!) I had a play with some mist and paint on the background too which was fun. I've been doing a lot more of that lately!



I just love the Satin Seam binding... it's so scrunchy and gorgeous!!



Really hope you get the chance to play along... The winner receives a $30 ribbon pack of their choice!!! and be sure to check out the other DT inspiration here.

Gwen