Bird is the word "Sparkle"

Hi there Everyone :)

What a super busy weekend I have had!  Lots of fun Mummy things on Sat and a craft show today :)  Lots of fun indeed but absolutely no scrapping - I know, I'll be ok!!

... So onto why I'm here and that is to let you know this fortnights word challenge at Bird is the Word... I could NOT wait for this one!  It is "Sparkle" and I have been itching to scrap Caitlin's 5th Birthday party and what a FAB word to do them with :)  I went all out with sparkles, flowers and even hand cut a couple of fairies.



I'm sorry these photos are so dark, we have had no end of poor weather here, and it seemed every time I went to photograph these it was overcast or raining!!!

This one I lightened.....


I really hope you have the chance to play along this fortnight, this one has been a favourite for me and I can't wait to see what creations you all come up with!!

Have a scrappy week everyone!
Gwen