Bird is the word "Charm"

Hi everyone!  

I know every time I post a BITW challenge I make a comment about how fast the fortnight has gone and this fortnight has been no different! This weeks word is Charm....  First thing I thought of was "lucky charm" and then my romantic side kicked in so I went with this....


For the background I have misted using my new Prima template, I have a feeling you are going to see quite a bit of this one!!... and a close up...


Check out all the other DT work and this months sketch here.  There is quite a range of ideas this week!

Last but not least... I have been lucky enough to receive my very first ever Blog award!  

Thanks so much Melinda! You always inspire me so it means a lot that you support my little blog and find inspiration here :)

  
Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Gwen